FORTHCOMING EVENTS: organised by WFWI, other institutes, NFWI or other organisations.
unless otherwise stated, either contact Jeanne or email email@example.com to register your interest.
- 3rd to 5th November - 60th ANC - East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
- 22nd/23rd N0vember - Members Open day a London Head Office
Note this is the Centenary Year of the WFWI so look out for their special events.
- 9th February - Winter Warmer Interactive Day, Bishops Wood Field Centre. £28 WI, £30 non-WI includes lunch. Closing date 08/01/2018.
- 16-18th March- WFWI Centenary Visit to Denman. Selection of courses on offer.
- 30th April - WFWI Spring Meeting at No.8 Pershore. Speaker Graham Walton (father of the Walton sextuplets).
- 6th June - NFWI Annual Meeting at the Motorpoint Cardiff.
- 15-17th June - The Three Counties Show, Malvern. WFWI turn to host WI tent. Volunteers will be required.
- 25th August - WFWI Performing Arts Group - Evening event.
- 15-16th September - WFWI Centenary Celebrations across the County.
- 16th October - WFWI ACM.
- November tbc - Celebrity Lunch.
- 9th December - WFWI Carol Service, Worcester Cathedral.